Education and Training, Networking and Collaboration
Who should attend?
Emergency Managers, Operations Personnel, Contract Services Providers, Emergency & Disaster Management Students, Homeland Security Officials, First Response Coordinators, Contingency Planners, Campus Police, Risk Management, Counseling and Mental Health, Student Development, Executive Officials and Senior Staff
8:00-4:30 Conference Sessions
For a Detailed Schedule, click here.
Exhibitor: $500.00 (Includes 2 Registrations and 10×10 Booth)
Complete Registration Form and submit with payment information.
Topics to Include:
- International Emergency Management in 2013
- Transforming Preparedness through Technology
- Lessons Learned from Fukishima
- Comprehensive Campus Safety Planning
- Resilience Through Education: The Israeli Experience
- Public Health Response to Disasters
- Wal-Mart Disaster Recovery Strategies
- Lessons Learned: The Graniteville S.C. Derailment and Chlorine Release
For a Complete Speaker and Topic list, see agenda.